Housekeeping and care staff* in the Menschenlieb project at Pflegedienst Lilienthal
Pflegedienst Lilienthal is a diversified company in which many areas of responsibility come together. With us there is room for all generations, for different characters and many ways of thinking and working. We are a colorful team with heart and competence, in which everyone finds his ideal, personal field of activity! In the outpatient area, the focus is on mobility and visiting clients in their home environment, while the inpatient area offers more contact with colleagues and stronger relationships with our residents.
* In our inpatient facilities, we offer care and housekeeping services, while in the outpatient area, we only offer domestic support.
Your tasks with us
- Carrying out care and activation work based on the needs, wishes and requirements of our guests.
- Nursing assistance, e.g. when going to the toilet
- Observation of patients and passing on information
- Readiness for interdisciplinary work (housekeeping - nursing & care)
- Ensuring documentation
- Planning and organizing seasonal festivities
- To always give our guests a nice and varied day.
What we want from you
- Confident appearance, strong communication skills and social competence
- Sense of responsibility and reliability
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Motivation, creativity and good humour
- Interest in further education
- In the outpatient area: driving license class B
- Qualification for care according to § 43b/ 53c SGB XI
- A positive and people-oriented attitude
What we offer you
- Close mentoring and induction by colleagues
- Learning and working environment that promotes development and health
- Salary above the company pay scale
- 29 days vacation
- 5 day week
- Permanent employment contract with 25 hours per week
- Varied care activities in our day care center
- Employer-financed pension plan
- Wide range of internal and external training and further education opportunities (also online from home)
- Up to 40 euros in non-cash vouchers per month (e.g. for fuel vouchers, company fitness etc.)
- Family-friendly working conditions
- promotion opportunities
- regular staff meetings
- and lots of support from a helpful and empathetic team!