As nursing service manager at Menschenlieb/Pflegedienst Lilienthal
As a care service manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of one of our outpatient care locations or one of our senior care facilities in Lilienthal and Ritterhude.
You are the link between our employees, our customers and their relatives. You see tasks that arise, solve them or encourage employees to do so. You take an important position in the management of the nursing service and coordinate closely with your colleagues.
Your area of responsibility:
- Coordination of overall tasks. This includes in particular management, structural and process organization, and finance. Observance of all relevant legal and contractually agreed requirements.
- Creation of a pleasant working atmosphere in which each employee feels comfortable and identifies with the facility.
- Leading employees, taking into account their interests, strengths and weaknesses
- Ensuring effective and cooperative collaboration with all external cooperation partners
- Close cooperation with all supervisory bodies (MDK, etc.).
- Professional representation of the facility to the outside world
- Integration of our facility into the community
- Creation, adaptation, implementation and continuous improvement of the care concept according to our corporate philosophy
- Controlling of the quality management at the site
- creative co-design of new work organization models
- Personnel management and development
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with relatives and caregivers
- Ensuring the quality of nursing and care in accordance with legal requirements and our mission statement
That's what we want from you:
- Completed state-recognized training in geriatric care or health care and nursing or completed health care and nursing studies
- Completed PDL further training
- First experiences in the area of the guidance of coworkers
- Confident appearance, strong communication skills and social competence
- Sense of responsibility and reliability
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Motivation and good humor
- Interest in further training
- In the outpatient area: driving license class B
This is what we offer you:
- Learning and working environment that promotes development and health
- Competence-based division of tasks in the management team
- Close mentoring and induction by management colleagues
- Salary and vacation according to company pay scale
- Tax-free allowances
- Employer-funded pension plan
- Wide range of internal and external training and development opportunities
- Up to 44 euros in non-cash vouchers per month (e.g. for fuel vouchers, company fitness, etc.)
- Birthday and anniversary bonus
- 5-day week / 28 vacation days
- Participation in management workshops
- Exchange with other managers in the company
- Family-friendly working conditions
- Individual working hours
- Voluntary special payments
- Company car for private use
- Company health management: e.g. e-bike for private use, yoga classes
- Regular service and case discussions
- Advancement opportunities
- and lots of support from a helpful team!