Nursing specialist at Menschenlieb/ Pflegedienst Lilienthal
Pflegedienst Lilienthal is a real family business. In an open atmosphere there is room for all generations, for different characters and many ways of thinking and working. We are a colorful team with heart and competence and offer different fields of work in which you have the opportunity to implement your own ideas.
Basically, you can choose between an outpatient activity in the district of Borgfeld/ Osterholz-Scharmbeck and the inpatient service in one of our senior care homes. But also in the day care Lilienthal certified specialists are welcome. Decide for yourself. Perhaps only after you have gotten to know us - for example in a personal interview, in a live online meeting or after a trial working day!
We offer graduated part-time or full-time positions. In any case, we will adapt to your wishes. Of course, you will find a considerate and family-friendly environment with us - regardless of whether you have children or care for relatives.
Your field of activity
- Ensuring the quality of nursing and care in accordance with legal requirements
- Care and provision of nursing clients in accordance with our mission statement.
What we want from you
- A completed state-recognized training in geriatric care or health and nursing care
- Confident appearance, strong communication skills and social competence
- Sense of responsibility and reliability
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Motivation and good humor
- Interest in further training
- Driving license class B - if you have chosen one of our outpatient teams. In the inpatient area, a driver's license is not necessary. All our facilities are easily accessible by public transport.
What we offer you
- Learning and working environment that promotes development and health
- Close mentoring and induction by management colleagues
- Salary above the company pay scale
- Up to 36 days vacation
- Employer-funded pension plan
- Wide range of internal and external training and development opportunities - also online from home!
- Up to 44,- € vouchers per month (e.g. for petrol vouchers, company fitness etc.)
- Company health management: e.g. eBikes for private use
- Family friendly working conditions
- Individual working hours
- Voluntary special payments
- Company car for private use
- Advancement opportunities
- Regular service and case discussions
- and lots of support from a helpful team!